JMS583 is a USB 3.1 Gen2 to PCIe Gen3x2 bridge controller between USB host and PCIe storage device. The USB 3.1 Gen2 interface offers data transfer speed up to 10Gbps, doubling the USB 3.1 Gen1 data rate. Meanwhile, the downstream port of the JMS583 is compatible with storage device with PCIe interface, such as SSD.
- Integrate with USB Type-C multiplexer & configuration channel (CC) logic
- Support TRIM to the SSD
- Comply with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.1a
- Comply with NVM Express 1.3
- Comply with USB 3.1 Gen1 and Gen2 Specification, USB Mass Storage Class, Bulk-Only Transport Specification (Revision 1.0)
- Comply with USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) Specification (Revision 4)
- Support external SPI NVRAM for Vendor VID/PID of USB 2.0/USB 3.1 Gen 1/2 device controller