The JMS539 is a bridge controller, which translates the communication protocol between SATA II 3.0G and SuperSpeed USB commands. The integrated 60MIPS 8051, SATA II, Hi-Speed USB and SuperSpeed USB technology enable users to perform SuperSpeed USB to SATA II 3.0G, applications in a signal chip.
In this chip, the Hi-Speed/SuperSpeed USB controller supports the USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport Specification.
• Complies with Gen2i/Gen2m of Serial ATA II Electrical Specification 2.6
• Supports SATA II Asynchronous Signal Recovery (Hot Plug) feature
• Complies with USB 3.0 Specification, USB Mass Storage Class, Bulk-Only Transport Specification
• Supports USB Super-Speed/High-Speed/Full-Speed Operation
• Supports USB HID operation
• Supports USB2.0/USB3.0 power saving mode
• Supports AES-128/256 for data encryption over USB2.0/USB3.0
• Supports external SPI NVRAM for Vendor VID/PID of USB2.0/USB3.0 device controller
• Supports ATA/ATAPI PACKET command set
• 12 GPIOs for customization
• Provides hardware control PWM
• Provides software utilities for downloading the upgraded firmware code under USB2.0/USB3.0
• Design for Win2000, WinXP, WinVista, Win7, MAC 9.2 or later version.
• Supports 25MHz external crystal
• Embedded 3.3V to 1.2V voltage regulator
• 0.13um CMOS technology
• 64 LQFP package (10x10) and 64 QFN package (9x9)